Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ommas Day to Showers and Pool


We had a lovely lazy day on Mother's Day, pureley indulgent with the family. I woke early to prepare breakfast for Omma but needed Dad's help. Still she appreciated my effort. Later I helped in the garden as in the photo.

For some reason Abba is ticked off with Mothers Day. It has something to do with overshadowing his birthday. For some reason he thinks that is a higher priority but to keep the peace I whispered to Omma that we should go out for dinner. It was an Indian restaurant so naturally I tried Abba's curry. Not Bad!

This week with my parent feeling housebound I suggested we go swimming at the local YMCA pool. It was great fun. You can watch Abba blow bubbles, smile at school kids during swimming lessons and charm the lifeguards. I managed to go underwater as holding breath and blowing bubbles is most enjoyable.

Due to changing countries, a few visits to Doctors were needed to check up on my health and vaccination program. Typically all they want to do is stick needles into me, mainly bloodtest to check if the relevant antibodies are present. I only hope they remember I am a baby and there is only so much blood to take.

Friday has been great fun. Our neighbours celebrated my arrival with a baby shower. None of us got wet so I dont understand the shower part, but the scones with jam & cream were very much to my liking. I even managed to pinch some while mum wasn't watching. Our neighbours are wonderful sharing many gifts and parent raising tips. Hopefully Mum and Dad wont move too soon I love this street. Folks are really nice.

1 comment:

Kalyan said...

Hello,
I am unsure who has written this, but from a baby's point of view, presenting a worls which all would cherish is a wonderful thought. Please do keep up this style as atleast i am enjoying going back to those innocent days while reading these...

Thanks a ton,
Kalyan