Sunday, May 25, 2008

My First Party



It has been another busy week for this baby.

The highlight has been finally meeting my two grown up cousins Kohan & Ashley. On Saturday night I was invited to Ash's 21st party. Of course the oldies had to come as someone had to drive, but Ash & I know that all we needed was to convene. We both danced the night away as the music played was pretty groovy to bob to.

Cousin Kohan is pretty cool too. I have discovered he is as easily entertained by mirrors as the rest of the family. I kept him amused by waving and laughing into the looking glass all the night during Ash's celebration.

While Abba went fishing with his "Fly Club", Omma & I went visiting some good friends. We visited Ray, Sarah with their kids Molly & Luke (Abba & Ommas Godson). Also visiting were great friends from Abba & Omma's past. This included Natalie, Erica, Tim & Felicity. They were easily entertained but you would not believe how long Flicka's tongue is. I mean she could easily join the band Kiss.

Achiements this week include;
  1. I can pull myself up on the side of my toybox to pull out toys my folks have inconveniently put inside. Every kid knows they are better sperad far and wide.
  2. I am soooo close to crawling. If it wasn't for that leading foot that wont quite pull through from the seated position. Actually I can get to all fours on my knees, but have not quite worked out forward movement from the prone position.
  3. I created the first crash by pulling the teapot tray off the coffee table. Luckily the teapot had been removed, but I did get access to the TV remote! My folks reckon I'm safe 'cos I can't quite crawl, but there is more than one way to move accross the room to steal Abba's remote (Tee Hee).

No comments: