Wow,I have been sooo busy since the last post. I went on my second plane trip to Perth to meet some friends of Omma & Abba. They are Mark & Marie and their Children Rachel & Caitlin.
Caitlin is just a little older than me so we made friends immediately. Together we raided the toy box and followed Zena, the most gentle big dog you could ever find.
Our two families drove down to Bussleton for a long weekend. I enjoyed two favourite highlights; Gnomesville, a strange place that started as a folly by one person and has blossomed as the resting place for many well travelled gnomes from all around the world. People suffer a strange humour with displays such as the Parthegnome and Gnome Improvement; I saw the beach for the first time ever. I just love playing in the sand. It may taste funny, but I cannot resist trying to eat it even if the gritty bits get stuck between my teeth.
Back home we all went to a Han-Ho kids day in Bendigo. It was great to see all those friends again. I found a way of making them visit too. I hide a toy in their picnic basket. People feel they must return them to me quickly, which means more playtime fun!
Grumpma and Gumpa came to visit for a few days. I have them well and truly worked out. Grumpma is a sucker for a smile and loves to go swimming at the pool. Grumpa is easy to keep nearby by stealing his walking stick. This makes him stay and play with me. Aren't I clever...... tee hee.
Since this fun I have moved into home life and routine. Don't think this is boring. I have much to do during these quiet times. Crawling is being perfected and I am exploring all the rooms at home. I am beginning to pull myself up on furniture to stand and steal Abba's remote. I give Omma and Abba a big thrill by using their names. "Abba" is very clear now and "Mum, Mum, Mum" is a favourite chant too.
No comments:
Post a Comment